Skip to main content

Get Rid Of The Male God And Marry The Rich [8]

 

Chapter 8 : Impossible For You To Chase Me

Translate by 2nproject

***

His body was slightly stiff and he looked at her for a long time, then he asked, "Are you deliberately retaliating against me?"

Meng Yu laughed, "I retaliate what you do, you and I have broken up as early as the end of the year and a half ago."

"Yes You think it's over, but it's not over for me."

"..." 

Meng Yu looked at him like a monster, "If I remember correctly, you agreed when I said the breakup."

"I... I regret it, can't i?"

"..."

Meng Yu suddenly felt ridiculous. He never looked at her directly when she was by his side. He regretted that she left him. Isn't Xiao Qi so cheap?

"Do you love the person you married?"

"Marriage doesn't need love, let alone..." She looked at him mockingly, "A true love may not have a good result."

Xiao Qi was silent for a long time. Meng Yu said again, "You go, Xiao Qi, we have nothing to say." After she said that, she turned and wanted to go, but Xiao Qi grabbed her hand. Frowning and looking at her.

"I will stay in Yancheng City for awhile, when will you come back?"

"Stay in Yancheng city?" Meng Yu a look of sarcasm, "You don’t have work? you do not have to take care of the sick Ai Qing ?"

"I've been in the company all year long, and I'm taking the year off as a one-off, and I don't think Aran will mind. As for Sister Ai Qing, she's got a nurse in the hospital. Don't worry." It looks like he has really made up his mind to stay here, but what does it have to do with her?

"I can't control where you want to stay, but we have nothing to do. You'd better stop pestering me."

Xiao Qi still held her hand, and he said to her, "Are you going to buy something? I'll buy what you want."

"No need, you let go."

He didn't mean to let go, instead he squeezed harder.

She didn't expect Xiao Qi to be like this one day, just like when she chased him slyly, now he chased her slyly.

But what's the use? She is about to get married.

She was not looking forward to it, and she was not in the mood to enjoy it.

"Xiao Qi, don't forget that I have a fiancé now. Are you trying to ruin my reputation like this?"

"You know, I'm not the kind of irresponsible person? I will be responsible for what I destroy."

"..." 

This feeling is really strange. She was chased by Xiao Qi like this, and she was cared about by Xiao Qi like this.

"You should know, my fiancé is not a man to be trifled with."

"There is no way." He stared at her closely, saying every word very seriously, "I'm afraid it's the only thing that's gonna happen." 

She never seen Xiao Qi look like this before, caring about her so much, not hesitating to become domineering and unreasonable.

The body seemed to have memories, as if she had been used to his suppression, but she was at a loss for what to do in the face of his softness.

Meng Yu really hated this feeling.

Meng Yu tried to maintain her sense and said to him, "If you don't let me go, I will call the police."

"Report it." He didn't care.

"..."

Meng Yu didn't lie to him. She really planned to call the police. She didn't want to keep entangled with Xiao Qi like this. She took out her mobile phone, but before she called the police, Xiao Qi's mobile phone rang before her.

In the crowded open-air parking lot, and as he vowed to fight for her and the person who was not good enough, when he was so blatant, his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID of the phone before answering it after a long silence, because at this time they were very close, the voice on the other end became clear.

She heard a little girl crying and said to him, "Dad, mom is asleep, she can't wake up no matter how I call her."

Xiao Qi frowned and said, "Huanhuan, have you forgotten what I said? Don’t call me Dad anymore."

"I'm sorry, Uncle Xiao Qi, I forgot."

"You just said what happened to your mother?"

"Mom started sleeping at noon, and she hasn't woken up yet. I call her but she won't wake up, I'm so scared."

"You take the phone to Uncle Doctor first."

Meng Yu wanted to pull her hand back, but Xiao Qi seemed to be on guard for her all the time. He tightened his fingers with the slightest movement of her. When he said something on the other end of the phone, his body suddenly froze. She heard him trembling and he asked, "You said it was pneumonia? I know, I’m going now."

And Meng Yu finally stopped when he was distracted. His hand was drawn back.

Xiao Qi hung up the phone with a complicated expression. After a long silence, he sighed heavily, "Sister Ai Qing originally had a bad cold, but now it has turned into pneumonia. She is now in danger. I have to..."

Meng Yu interrupted him. "What you are going to do has nothing to do with me."

Meng Yu went straight into the mall without looking at him, but this time Xiao Qi did not follow.

Meng Yu finished the facial mask and did skin care. Now she only needs to take good care of herself and keep her spirits up. After three months, she will be a beautiful bride. Everything about Xiao Qi has nothing to do with her.

Ai Qing's pneumonia was violent, and the doctor tried his best to rescue her. She had been in a coma for two days before she woke up. Xiao Qi stayed in the hospital during this time.

Xiao Qi bought her porridge, "You haven't eaten for a few days, so drink some porridge first."

Ai Qing took the action, but with no strength in her hands, Xiao Qi said, "I'll feed you."

He fed her a spoonful of porridge, Ai Qing apologized, "It's all because of me, you are unable to work."

"It doesn't matter, you take a rest."

"By the way, over there Meng Yu..."

He shook his head. Ai Qing's complexion became even more serious, "It's probably because of me. It's just that my body is so unbelievable and always drags you back. If I get better, I'll go back to my hometown so that Meng Yu can't see me. I'm not upset, and it won't be because I misunderstood you."

He was silent for a while and said, "No, she will understand, and I have a way to chase her back."

"Really?" Ai Qing smiled, "Yes. It’s good to come back.”

Xiao Qi is very sure about chasing Meng Yu back. They have been together for so many years. She knows him well, and he also knows her well. He knows her and knows what she wants. What kind of way she likes to get along. He has never given her before, and now he will give her whatever she wants.

When Ai Qing gets better, he plans to apply for Yancheng branch with Han Moran, and he will be closer to her in Yancheng then.

When the time comes, he will slowly make up for her. He will treat her well and love her well. He will also try to get her and the other party to cancel the wedding. As for the consequences, he will take care of her.

She wanted to marry him before, but he has never had a clear attitude. He now understands what he wants and is determined to be with her.

After she cancels the wedding, he will return her with a wedding, a wedding belonging to them.

There are still three months left for Meng Yu's wedding. Three months is enough for him. He has time to let her return to him.

However, what Xiao Qi didn't know was that Chu Xiujin had advanced the marriage date because of him...

Comments

  1. Hahahafor what Ai Qing. You should think like that before everything happened. That boi haha unbelievable. What had been done cannot be undone. Not everyone is lucky to have second chance you know. And you are one of the many unlucky people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang the ML is smart hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit complicated, yes maybe Xiao Qi loves her but she is not really responsible in love, he neglects her and when she left he chased after her, yes, it is understood that he wants to return the favor to Ai Qing however, it is not way, he must put his limit with the girl, but since he is not really responsible sentimentally then, well this is what he got.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Rid Of The Male God And Marry The Rich [1]

Hello! this is our first translation novel project... we are using mtl here and still learning so forgive us if there are some words or translation that are not match up. This is not our original stories, the copyright of the content belongs to the author! happy reading~ Chapter 1 : His White Moonlight Translate by 2nproject *** Winter has begun, and the weather in Shenzhen City is still warm, subtropical monsoon climate, and there is no obvious winter. When Meng Yu came out of the airport, the sun was shining on her body, and she was sweating soon. This was a completely different weather from the northern Yancheng. She took off her coat and stopped a taxi. As a well-known technology city, Shenzhen has a unique sense of modernity in urban planning, a place that not only produces the most sophisticated technology chips, but also a gathering place for the tech leaders, especially in high and new areas, and often see familiar faces that have appeared on financial magazines or technology

Get Rid Of The Male God And Marry The Rich [11]

Chapter 11 : Get The Certificate First Translate by 2nproject *** Meng Yu didn’t know why Ai Qing had to come here to make trouble. She and Xiao Qi were already over, didn't they? She came here to pretend to be a good person, is she so lacking in presence? "You keep saying that you are sorry for me. Actually, you have many opportunities to apologize to me. Why did you choose my birthday and in front of my fiance? Since you and Xiao Qi are called sisters and brothers, then you should know that he and I were completely over a year and a half ago. You came here to say this in front of my fiance. Are you sincerely apologizing or have ulterior motives?" Ai Qing opened her mouth and stared at her blankly. She didn't seem to come over in one breath. When she coughed heavily, Xiao Qi patted her back and said, “I’ll send you out first.” Ai Qing said, “I really just came to apologize to you. I’ve been sick before, but now that I have gotten better, I finally have the opport

Get Rid Of The Male God And Marry The Rich [15]

   Chapter 15 : Wedding Night Translate by 2nproject Edited chapter : I have revised the jumbled paragraph, happy reading! *** After the wedding, There was also a banquet. The banquet was held in the most luxurious hotel in Yancheng. The two changed their dresses. Chu Xiujin took her to see his family. Mr. Xia was not in good health, but he tried to give blessings to the two of them. Her good friend Xia Han is in the second room of the Xia family. Xia Han's father died young like her, It is also for this reason that the two become very good friends. "Congratulations." Xia Han said to her. "Congratulations? No one is called?" "Are you looking for a fight?" "Oh, you still dare to hit me? Are you going to commit the following crime?" Xia Han gritted her teeth, "I think you really want to fight. " Meng Yu stopped teasing her and hugged her, "Thank you." Xia Han stuck to her ear and said to her in a voice that only two people c